Explore the exciting events happening downtown this Saturday and Sunday
Follow our friend @dtlv for all the news and happenings in Downtown Las Vegas.
It’s that time again! If you are looking to keep the party going after First Friday festivities, here’s the lowdown on all the events happening in Downtown Las Vegas this weekend.
Saturday, April 2
- Donut Bar celebrates 6 years with free donuts, giveaways and face painting. 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Gaia Flowers hosts a First Saturday plant sale with 20% off all plants. 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- For The Love, LV hosts an Alissi retail shop pop-up. Meet the clothing designer and shop her brand. 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Park on Fremont hosts Champagne Dreamin’ funk brunch with music by The Disco Divers, Neek Lopez and Funky Ruben. 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Laughter After Dark brings another night of comedy to Notoriety with DJ Sandhu, comedian Ms. Arkansas
and more. $47 and up, 9 p.m.
- Scarlet Goth Club brings darkwave duo Spike Hellis live in concert at Artifice Bar. No cover, 10 p.m.
Sunday, April 3
- 18bin throws House Music Sundays party with DJs, $25 bottomless mimosas and more. 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- The Garden Las Vegas hosts Karma Sundays with DJ Lexto and Lukka with drink specials and more. 4 p.m.
- The Jam open mic returns to Ninja Karaoke with drink specials and hookah. $10, doors/sign ups 6 p.m.
- Oddfellows hosts Sunday at The Disco with emo night in the front room and dark dance in the lounge. $3, 8 p.m.
Feature Photo Courtesy of Michael Bittle