All proceeds from the hoodie will be donated to the Jackie Robinson Foundation
In honor of Jackie Robinson Day on April 15, American clothing brand LEOVICI is releasing a limited edition hoodie celebrating one of the greatest pioneers in sports history.
The hoodie features a black and white portrait of Robinson on a bone-colored sweater. The release is in collaboration with JP Crawford, current shortstop for the Seattle Mariners.
• The hoodie will retail for $85 at Leovici.com
• All proceeds from the sales of the hoodie will be donated to the Jackie Robinson Foundation.
• “[Robinson] broke barriers that were larger than baseball,” Crawford says. “That man changed the course of history … by HIMSELF!”
• “Robinson is not just one of our inspirations, but also one of our greatest heroes,” says LEOVICI founder Brett Wheatley.
• Wheatley, a former professional baseball player, started the brand in 2019. The unique line strides to blend fashion with utility, providing the comfort of sportswear in designer clothing.