Guests can scan a QR code and order take out or sit down meals
By OTS Staff
Is there anything you can’t do from your phone anymore? At the very least, there’s one less, as SAHARA Las Vegas is partnering with startup Mr Yum, a mobile menu service allowing guests to access menus on the Sahara property from their phones.
• Mr Yum will be available for Northside Cafe & Chinese Kitchen and will be launching soon for Uno Mas Street Tacos + Spirits.
• Guests can scan the custom QR code for the restaurant and be taken to the menu, where they can order for takeout or sit down.
• The app includes dietary filters and ingredient definitions to customize guests’ experience to their tastes.
• The app also features an option of online pay with no downloads necessary.
• Mr Yum plans to spread the app’s use to additional venues, including new restaurants Chickie’s & Pete’s, The Noodle Den and Ballo, all opening later this year.