Lunar New Year special offers from The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace
By OTS Staff
Nothing starts the year off with a bang quite like a light show. A giant illuminated dragon installation in honor of the Year of the Ox is now on at The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace, and the shops and restaurants are ringing in Lunar New Year with special offers.
• Carmine’s Italian Restaurant offers a complimentary prosecco toast with any entree.
• Water Grill has a special menu available until Feb. 26.
• Enjoy a glass of champagne while touring Tag Heuer’s boutique.
• Balenciaga now has the Year of the Ox capsule collection.
• Receive an exclusive Tory Burch red envelope set when you spend $250.
• MCM is offering a gift with purchase.
Read: The Daily Snack: Try the Year of the Ox Menu at China Poblano