Jason R. Latham is a Las Vegas-based digital marketing professional and freelance writer whose byline has been featured in Vegas Magazine, Las Vegas Weekly, The Hollywood Reporter, Women’s Wear Daily, M Life Magazine, Sophisticated Living, and Vegas Seven, among others. He got into the writing game after spending a decade-plus doing television news in Las Vegas for KVVU-TV and KVBC-TV (now KSNV-TV). Jason is the founder of STRUT Stories, a marketing and communications studio specializing in brand journalism, corporate copywriting, and content strategy; and he serves as Associate Producer and copywriter for Venganza Media’s Now Playing Podcast.
By Jason Latham
- Even When Familiar, Life Is Beautiful Can Still Be FreshFrom Arctic Monkeys to Calvin Harris, here’s a full recap of the rip-roaring downtown music fest
- 5 Things To Do When It’s 110 Degrees Outside on Labor DayHere’s your Labor Day to-do list
- Vegas Mob Memorabilia To Be Sold at Beverly Hills ‘Organized Crime’ AuctionThis is your chance to shop hundreds of artifacts from some of America’s most infamous organized crime figures.
- 13 Free Downtown Fremont Concerts to Put On Your Calendar (2022)Simple Plan, Stone Temple Pilots and several other music legends take the Fremont stage this year
- Returning Champs Lorde, Cage the Elephant Highlight Life Is Beautiful 2022 LineupLife Is Beautiful is set to run September 16-18 in Downtown Las Vegas
- 21 Things to Do in Las Vegas This Weekend After DarkWatch Pac-12 Men’s Basketball Tournament at T-Mobile Arena, rock out for 311 Day and get down with Smokey Robinson at The Venetian
- 21 Things to Do in Las Vegas This Weekend After DarkSilk Sonic jams at Dolby Live, Katy Perry plays at Resorts World and Buckcherry rocks out at Fremont Street Experience
- 21 Things to Do In Las Vegas This Weekend After DarkLuke Bryan lives it up at Resorts World, Silk Sonic hits the stage at Park MGM and The Rock ‘N’ Roll Marathon zips through Vegas
- 21 Things to Do In Las Vegas This Weekend After DarkBefore we get into it, let’s circle back to that Super Bowl halftime show and talk about all the work Las Vegas will need to put in to top that spectacle. It’s a tall order. Fortunately, we happen to live in the only city that could possibly one-up what just went down at SoFi Stadium. … Read more