Melinda Sheckells is an award-winning editor, writer and content producer and Editorial Director of OffTheStrip.com and OnTheStrip.com. Melinda joins OTS Media with a wealth of experience having previously helmed many of Las Vegas’ top publications and websites, including Vegas/Rated, VegasSeven and numerous high-end in-house publications for integrated casino-resorts including Wynn, Venetian, CityCenter, Hard Rock Hotel and Caesars Palace. In addition to editing, Melinda has written about Las Vegas for national and international publications including American Airlines, The Hollywood Reporter, Billboard, Forbes Travel Guide, People, Celeb Magazine, Life & Style, Hospitality Design, Los Angeles Times and more. As a television correspondent, Melinda frequently appears on Los Angeles’ KTLA morning news to talk about Las Vegas. Additionally, she is a weekly contributor to KTNV Channel 13 where she discusses topics ranging from food to shopping. Her segments Tasty Tuesday and Wanderful Wednesday are nationally syndicated.
By Melinda Sheckells
- This Week’s Tasty Tuesday Brings Turkey Day Treats to Las VegasThis week’s Tasty Tuesday treats are truly something to be thankful for.
- Steak, Pizza and Alt Milk For This Week’s Tasty TuesdayMelinda Sheckells, lifestyle and entertainment expert and editor of OnTheStrip.com and OffTheStrip.com shares recommendations on what to eat and drink this week in Las Vegas. What to expect when legendary Peter Luger steakhouse opens at Caesars Palace, drink cocktails and eat pizza with two masters of their crafts; and oak or almond? Make sure it is clean! This Week … Read more
- ICYMI: Peyote Roast, Plant-Based Ramen and 50 Perfect Restaurants For Tasty TuesdayMelinda Sheckells, lifestyle and entertainment expert and editor of OnTheStrip.com and OffTheStrip.com shares recommendations on what to eat and drink this week in Las Vegas. This week features local favorite Peyote and its signature Sunday roast, news of 50 Best Restaurants’ 2024 competition date and a ramen that’s actually healthy. 50 Best Restaurants Graces Las Vegas In 2024 www.theworlds50best.com … Read more
- ICYMI: Tasty Tuesday Brings Daeho, Donutique and Life Is Beautiful to the TableMelinda Sheckells, lifestyle and entertainment expert and editor of OnTheStrip.com and OffTheStrip.com shares recommendations on what to eat and drink this week in Las Vegas. Try a fiery delicious neighborhood Korean restaurant, there’s a new donut in town and it’s fancy and if you are going to Life Is Beautiful don’t miss these bites. This Week in tasty Tuesday … Read more
- Meet Las Vegas Fashion Babies Caleb and Olivia WiseThe Wise kids chat about their favorite fashion accessories, sibling shenanigans and where they love to shop
- Meet Las Vegas Fashion Baby Maliha Hafiza AbdiMaliha wears bow headbands, plays with her Einstein music box and aims to become the change the world needs
- Wanderful Wednesday Escapes the Heat and Hits the BeachWanderful Wednesday celebrates local and regional travel deals and unforgettable dream trips
- Interview with Sonya Moussabeck and Nourjan Bonney from Sculpt Spa Las VegasEver find someone cool on Instagram and go down the rabbit hole? Meet the sisters of medspa @SculptSpalv
- Brian Newman Returns to NoMad with Late-Night ShowTrumpeter and singer Brian Newman is back in the NoMad Library