Rob Kachelriess is a full-time freelance writer in Las Vegas, covering travel, dining, entertainment and more for Thrillist and other publications. When not behind his laptop, he spends time with wife Mary and dog Zoey. Follow him on Twitter and read more in his online portfolio.
By Rob Kachelriess
- Exclusive Golf Membership Applications Now Open for Chip ShotsEat, drink, and practice your golf swing at a new kind of social club
- AREA15 Unveils ‘Guardians’ of the Gate by Belgian Artist William SweetloveThe art of AREA15 continues to grow and evolve in Las Vegas
- 5 Best Places to Watch Shows Off the Strip in Las VegasLocal theater is thriving in the Entertainment Capital of the World
- Rosa Ristorante Steakhouse Arrives in HendersonMany of the dishes stem from the at-home cooking the chef did for himself during the quarantine days of the pandemic
- 5 Fun Ways to Celebrate Memorial Day in Las Vegas (2022)From beach clubs to barbecues, Las Vegas is ready to party hard this holiday weekend
- 9 Secrets of Krazy Buffet and Its All-You-Can-Eat Dining￼The restaurant is open for all-you-can-eat Asian dining seven days a week for well under twenty bucks a person
- Super Bets: Circa Sports and the Big GameThe strengths of Circa Sports are on full display during Super Bowl week
- Aero: A New Direction for Luxury Air TravelA hassle-free, low-interaction luxury travel experience
- 10 New Restaurants Coming to Las Vegas in 2022Where to eat in the new year.