Rob Kachelriess is a full-time freelance writer in Las Vegas, covering travel, dining, entertainment and more for Thrillist and other publications. When not behind his laptop, he spends time with wife Mary and dog Zoey. Follow him on Twitter and read more in his online portfolio.
By Rob Kachelriess
- 9 Secrets of Krazy Buffet and Its All-You-Can-Eat Dining￼The restaurant is open for all-you-can-eat Asian dining seven days a week for well under twenty bucks a person
- Super Bets: Circa Sports and the Big GameThe strengths of Circa Sports are on full display during Super Bowl week
- Aero: A New Direction for Luxury Air TravelA hassle-free, low-interaction luxury travel experience
- 10 New Restaurants Coming to Las Vegas in 2022Where to eat in the new year.
- 5 Meals that Made 2021 a Year to RememberRestaurants that went above and beyond in 2021
- Celebrate New Year’s Eve at the Legacy ClubSee fireworks on the Strip and Downtown at the same time
- Five Bars, One Night on Las Vegas’ Fremont Street ExperienceA Holiday Bar Crawl to Lift Your Spirits this Christmas Weekend
- Where to Go Ice Skating During the Holidays in Las VegasSix ways to hit the ice this winter
- Restaurants Open on Christmas Day in Las Vegas10 top picks for holiday dining on December 25