A whole day dedicated to the fizzy, refreshing libation? Why not
By OTS Staff
National Gin and Tonic Day is April 9, and Jaleo in The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is celebrating this iconic drink with an exclusive selection of cocktails that say “hello summer,” available from April 9 to April 25.
• The Botanist gets its namesake from The Botanist Gin it’s mixed with, along with Fever-Tree Indian Tonic Water, lemon, lime and orange.
• The Ultimate is made with Ultimate Hendrick’s Gin, Fever-Tree Indian Tonic Water, makrut leaf, juniper, lemon and lime
• The Mediterranean is made with Gin Mare gin, Fever-Tree Mediterranean Tonic Water, sweet and dry vermouths, lemon, lime and thyme.
• Gin Mare gin, Fever-Tree Refreshingly Light Cucumber Tonic Water, orange, rosemary, lavender bitters create the exceptional cocktail, the Exception.
• If you can’t decide which to try, combine the Exception, the Botanist and the Ultimate for the G&T Flight.
• Enjoyers of the Botanist can also feel good knowing that five dollars will be donated to the Independent Restaurant Coalition for every Botanist sold during the months of April and May.