A whisky refresher to keep you cool all summer
By OTS Staff
[OTS Originals, the brand content studio of OTS Media Inc., creates stories that help brands make an impact in Las Vegas.]
Sitting by the pool while soaking up the sun calls for a libation that restores relaxation with a sweet sip like the Muddle Cuddle Puddle. This invigorating cocktail fuses the flavors of Scotchdale® Whisky, fresh lemon juice, a touch of mint, hints of peach and sweet iced tea on the rocks into a drink too irresistible to put down. Scotchdale® Whisky was created in Scottsdale, Arizona which means it was born to beat the dry desert heat.
Blended with pure malt whisky from the Highland and Speyside regions of Scotland, this fine whisky tames the flames on the hottest days with notes of honey, caramel and oak to take your tastebuds on a vacation. Scotchdale® Whisky elevates any recipe that calls for a top-notch liquor to take it to the next level.
Imagine a Muddle Cuddle Puddle in your hand as you mingle with friends poolside. The combo of fresh ingredients and smooth whisky gives this mixed drink an invigorating edge over the traditional Long Island Iced Tea. If you thought that was your favorite go-to potion, then you haven’t tried the Muddle Cuddle Puddle. These simple ingredients and five steps make this elixir a no brainer choice for your next summer bash.
• 1 lemon wheel plus an additional lemon wheel for the garnish
• 4 mint leaves plus additional couple of leaves for garnish
• 1.5 oz Scotchdale® Whisky
• 0.5 oz peach schnapps
• 4 oz sweet iced tea of your choice
- Muddle one lemon wheel and a few mint leaves in a cocktail shaker, then add ice, 1.5 ounces of Scotchdale®, 0.5 ounces of peach schnapps and 4 ounces of your choice of sweet iced tea.
- Shake all the ingredients together well. Shimmy a bit for good measure.
- Next, strain the drink into a glass.
- Garnish the cocktail with a lemon wheel and a couple of mint leaves.
- After this the most important part is to sit back and quench your thirst with the Muddle Cuddle Puddle you fixed.