Glass of Merlot? STK, Blue Ribbon, Momofuku and Scarpetta have you covered
By OTS Staff
Missed sipping on the sweet notes of a Moscato for National Drink Wine Day today (Feb. 18)? No problem.
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas is inviting guests to celebrate National Drink Wine Day all season long with the Wine on Us event.
There’s no need to wait a whole year for Feb. 18, National Drink Wine Day, to come around again. Enjoy a glass of wine—or two or three—at one of The Cosmopolitan’s participating restaurants.
• Participating restaurants are offering guests a complimentary bottle of wine when they purchase an entree.
• The offer is available at STK every Monday through Thursday.
• Available at Blue Ribbon, Momofuku and Scarpetta on Mondays and Tuesdays.
• Guests can choose a white, red or rosé from a curated list of international wines.
• Must be 21+, and reservations must be made in advance.
Made my first TikTok ya’ll!! @avaline #winechallange #avalinewinechallenge #fyp #katherineneedsatiktokaccount!♬ Only Time – Enya
Read: Wynn Is Offering Las Vegas’ Most Insane Wine Promotion