Honey Salt is offering a Farm Table Dinner Series with a Latin American twist on March 22
By OTS Staff
Starting at 6 p.m. on March 22, Honey Salt restaurateur Elizabeth Blau and Chef Kim Canteenwalla are rebooting their Farm Table Dinner Series with a Latin American twist.
• The menu will feature comfort foods that will change seasonally and include unique beverage pairings.
• The meal starts with a Tequila Casa Dragones Blanco Spicy Grapefruit Margarita made with 100% Pure Blue Agave Silver Tequila.
• The courses include Seabass Ceviche, Pozole Rojo, Chicken Pibil Enchiladas and Tres Leches Coconut Cake.
• Guests can choose an optional wine and tequila pairing for an additional $25.
• Tickets must be purchased in advance here.