Two new restaurants are coming to five different locations at Station Casinos properties
By OTS Staff
The Grand Café brand has been a part of Station Casinos family of restaurants now for several years—but it’s time for a change. These three-meal-a-day “coffee shop” concepts are being reimagined and converted into the Lucky Penny or Brass Fork at five different locations.
• Lucky Penny is now open at Red Rock Casino and Green Valley Ranch and Brass Fork will be opening at Sunset, Boulder and Santa Fe Station in April.
• Menus feature modern American cuisine with a twist of worldly flavors and traditional café classics—think country fried steak and six-cheese baked mac.
• Cocktails at Lucky Penny include the Farmer’s Market Mary, The Coffee Roaster and the Creamsicle Mimosa and must-try entrees are the Vegas Cheesesteak, Calamari Fries, Pizza-Dilla and The Penny Burger.
• Lucky Penny and Brass Fork are 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
• Each cafe offers fresh pastries and desserts from the bakery.
• The menus feature vegan, keto and gluten-free options.