Save room for the Banana Fosters Chocolate Chip Bread Pudding served with Muté
Follow our friend @dtlv for all the news and happenings in Downtown Las Vegas.
Award-winning restaurant Triple George Grill hosts a special five-course menu on Wednesday, March 16 featuring wines by renowned Napa Valley winemakers Orin Swift. Orin Swift is known for its high-end wines and mysterious labels, perhaps best known for launching The Prisoner.
The wine alone is enticing enough but, as they tend to do, Triple George is going all out with a mouthwatering feast. The menu includes:
• Seared Hawaiian Tuna Tataki served with Blank Star Sauvignon Blanc
• Slow Roasted Crispy Kurobuto Pork Belly served with Mannequin Chardonnay
• Smoked Salmon Roulade, served with Machete California Red Wine
• New Zealand Lamb Chop & Beef Short Rib Duet, served with Palermo Cabernet Sauvignon
• Banana Fosters Chocolate Chip Bread Pudding, served with Muté
The special offering is priced at $125 per person; call 702-384-2761 to reserve your spot.
Triple George Grill is located at 201 N. 3rd St. in Downtown Las Vegas.