Dutch/Armenian producer headlines the outdoor DTLV Field Trip concert series
Follow our friend @dtlv for all the news and happenings in Downtown Las Vegas.
Friday, August 20 the DTLV Field Trip Concert night is STACKED! We’re going all out with Crykit’s PLAYhouse for a very special concert at Fergusons Downtown, headlined by International recording artist Full Crate! There’s so much going on, from the performances to the food, so let’s break it down:
• The main event: Dutch/Armenian producer Full Crate brings his hypnotic R&B, soul, hip-hop and dancehall rhythms to the stage. Be prepared to shake some ass.
• Our girl and DTLV mainstay DJ CRYKIT — who curated the show — will spin a set with a special guest appearance from DJ Tim Tones. Maybe she’ll break out her b-girl moves, too.
• OG Moose is back to control the vibes. Expect some of your favorite bangers and his fire original remixes.
• Las Vegas emcee Nate Quest performs his latest album, “Insignia,” live for the first time. He’s spitting some real isht, so pay attention.
• CC Elise does it all — dancer, stylist, all-around creator — but Friday night, she subs in for Kailyn Hype, hopping on the turntables to bring you fresh grooves.
• The ubiquitous Arturo Cecena of the There’s Nothing To Do In Vegas crew will be our gracious host for the evening. He’ll be poppin’, lockin’ and keepin’ y’all in check.
• Iliki the Stylist will serve some fly looks with an emphasis on sustainability during a fashion show with TNG Models.
• Monika brings a custom Wavy View photo booth installation so y’all can get your selfie on. First 50 people to pull up to the booth will get a free Polaroid.
• Artist Arielle Mosses will be doing groovy nail art on the Mothership deck.
• Vegas Test Kitchen, which is accessible through the venue, will be open late. On the menu is wood-fired sourdough pizza from Yukon Pizza, gourmet Baja-style ceviche and tacos from The Black Pearl and Papalonas — stuffed potatoes made with al pastor, carne asada or grilled chicken. There will be QR codes at the bars to scan to place orders; you’ll get a text when it’s time to pick it up.
• Last but definitely not least, Paradise City Creamery will be there scooping their decadent plant-based ice cream to keep y’all cool.
It’s gonna be a MAJOR vibe. Pull up! RSVP for DTLV Field Trip.
CLICK to follow us on Google News and never miss a story!