Try their new juicy A-5 Waygu Scallion Pancake
By OTS Staff
Hakkasan Restaurant inside the MGM Grand on the Las Vegas Strip reopens with menu items and a newly renovated interior space.
The new spin on the Hakkasan menu features Dim Sum al a carte items and the following new dishes:
- A-5 Wagyu Scallion Pancake made with sweet cilantro soy topped with chili aioli
- Crispy Guangdong Whole Lobster featuring crispy garlic and black bean chili soy
- Tomahawk Steak 32 oz. aged bone-in ribeye with black garlic steak sauce
Old favorites will also make a comeback such as their Vegan Dim Sum Basket, Crispy Duck Salad and more.
To go with these dishes, a guest will love having one of their refreshing cocktails. Order one of their classic cocktails like the Han Dynasty mixed with Old Forrester Bourbon whisky, plum wine grapefruit bitters and hickory smoke.
If guests want to try something new, Hakkasan serves three new Instagram-worthy cocktails that create a buzz.
- The Strawberry made with hibiscus sorbet, madeleine cake, Cointreau
- Spikey Lemon mixed with yuzu, calamansi gel with almond cake.
- Hakka Lollipops featuring yuzu-raspberry, green tea-strawberry, chocolate-sesame, lychee-rose and peach-almond.
Interested in going for a bite at Hakkasan Restaurant? The restaurant is open Thursdays through Saturdays from 5:30 p.m. until 11 p.m. and on Sundays from 5:30 p.m. until 10 p.m. Visit here to make a reservation.