Cozy up and watch movies under the stars this fall
By Melissa Gill | Las Vegas, NV | DTLV
In Downtown Las Vegas, a new film experience invites moviegoers to come watch flicks played on a 30-foot wide movie screen sitting on a rooftop set to open on Friday, September 17 at 7 p.m.. The dreamy Hidden Cinema Rooftop Garden is lit by strings of twinkling lights and winking stars punctuating the desert sky. Film spectators may also indulge in beer, wine and snack services available in-house.
The whimsical outdoor movie theater is set to play 24 cult classics from September through December including Halloween favorites, holiday season classics, chilling thrillers, perfect date night romances and several films appropriate for all ages. Get ready to cozy up on the rooftop for a blissful picnic and sink into a gripping thriller or be charmed by a sweet rom-com. The venue opens its doors at 7 p.m. and movies begin at 8 p.m.
Movie Seating Selections
The cinema garden offers three different seating options for film fanatics plus onsite parking is available for $12 plus processing fees. However, keep in mind that seating arrangements are on a first come, first serve basis.
- Individual Ticket with Picnic Blanket – $10.00 plus $2.50 fee for taxes
- Individual Ticket with Lounge Floor Chair – $22.00 plus $2.50 fee for taxes
- Couples Ticket with a Love Seat Bean Bag – $49.00 plus $2.50 fee taxes
Interested in bringing your tribe? They also offer group and buyout options.
Hidden Cinema’s Movie Schedule
- Friday, Sept. 17 “Kingpin”
- Saturday, Sept. 18 “The Beach”
- Friday, Sept. 24 “Notting Hill”
- Saturday, Sept. 25 “Rebel Without A Cause”
- Friday, Oct. 1 “GoldenEye”
- Saturday, Oct. 2 “Point Break”
- Saturday, Oct. 16 “Psycho”
- Friday, Oct. 22 “The Exorcist”
- Saturday, Oct. 23 “The Birds”
- Friday, Oct. 29 “The Addams Family”
- Saturday, Oct. 30 “Scream”
- Sunday, Oct. 31 “Hocus Pocus”
- Friday, Dec. 3 “Die Hard”
- Saturday, Dec. 3 “Love Actually”
- Friday, Dec. 10 “The Grinch”
- Saturday, Dec. 11 “Home Alone”
- Friday, Dec. 17 “Elf”
- Saturday, Dec. 18 “It’s A Wonderful Life”
Hidden Rooftop cinema garden is located at 321 S. Casino Center Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89101.
For additional information, visit their website.
CLICK to follow us on Google News and never miss a story!