Drink the Beautiful Cocktail during the Life is Beautiful fest
By OTS Staff | Las Vegas, NV | Mob Museum
Here’s a round up of what’s happening at the Mob Museum’s speakeasy this month.
• Live music that captures the Jazz Age atmosphere will be performed by artists including The Volsteads, Red Penny Arcade and Amanda King, every Friday and Saturday in September from 8 p.m. to midnight.
• A monthly curated whiskey tasting of the Old Forester Whiskey Row Series will be on September 8th at 8 p.m.
• In honor of National Beer Lovers Day, whisper the secret password “beer me” to enjoy $2 off beers from September 6-12.
• During the week of Life Is Beautiful (September 17 through September 24) guests can enjoy the Beautiful Cocktail, made with chamomile-strawberry-infused moonshine, lemon, honey and egg whites.
• September 29 is National Coffee Day and the Mob Museum will be offering visitors buy one get one free for coffee at all concessions from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m., as well as 20% off coffee cocktails all day.
CLICK to follow us on Google News and never miss a story!