Chill this weekend at the ice rink or luxury movie theater
By OTS Staff
Fireworks lit up the sky above Palace Station on July 1, 2021 to commemorate their 45th anniversary, but the celebration doesn’t have to end yet. Station Casinos has entertained Las Vegas locals and Vegas lovers for over four decades offering a variety of activities for culinary connoisseurs, nightlife revelers, pool party lovers, entertainment enthusiasts and lucky casino players. Here are 45 ways to celebrate Station Casinos’ birthday!
For Culinary Connoisseurs
1. Take one of 18 seats at the most popular and busiest seafood spots in town, The Oyster Bar at Palace Station. Both locals and tourists stand in long lines to grab a seat at this legendary 24-hour destination. Crack open a yummy seafood treasure at this must-try restaurant.
2. James Beard award-winning Chef Marc Vetri’s Osteria Fiorella at Red Rock Resort serves elevated versions of Italian comfort foods. Start off with a fun appetizer like Crispy Octopus served with ‘nduja, potatoes and olives. For a classic pasta dish, try their Rigatoni made with fiorella sausage ragu and parmigiano.
3. The Bake Shop at Red Rock offers mouthwatering sweet treats that are almost too beautiful to eat. From whimsical cakes to bright macarons, the bakeries delightful bites are a vibrant choice for celebrating any occasion. Guests may order baked goodies online, then visit the shop for pick-up. It’s a fast and simple way to fix a sweet tooth.
4. Try Omakase Tasting at Blue Ribbon Sushi Bar & Grill at Red Rock Resort– Revel in the fresh seafood flavors of Chef Mitsui’s 4-course tasting at this sophisticated sushi bar. They serve quality fish with attention to detail to give each guest a special experience that is signature to Blue Ribbon.
5. Sonoma Cellar inside Sunset Station summer menu offers seasonal takes on fine steaks, fresh seafood with outstanding service. Don’t miss out on their Seafood Jackpot–a fresh combo of Maine Lobster, Shrimp, Oysters and King Crab. Plus they serve over 280 varieties of wine.
6. Tequila and tacos bring the Day of the Dead to life on Taco Tuesdays at Borracha Mexican Cantina at Green Valley Ranch Resort. Every Tuesday night they offer a special–$24 all-you-can-eat tacos and all-you-can-drink tequila and margaritas. One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, more?
7. Another authentic Las Vegas Mexican restaurant to spice up your life is Leticia’s Cocina & Cantina at Santa Fe Station. Conceived by inspirations of Chef Leticia’s mother—this eatery serves high quality latin food with a homemade feel. Stop by for specials like Viva Happy Hour Menu with all you can eat and drink items available all day every Monday for $24.99; Plus Taco Tuesdays serve $2 tacos all day with a variety of options such as carne asada, al pastor, carnitas, grilled chicken and rajas con queso tacos.
8. For Sunday Brunch, try the Giant Cinnamon Bun dish at the Italian restaurant, Osteria Fiorella inside Red Rock. Made with 100% butter brioche dough and cinnamon sugar, the colossal cinnamon roll is the best sugary pick-me-up to start the day. The pastry is glazed with a butterscotch sauce and topped with cream cheese icing. This specialty’s secret is in the dough. It requires a two-day fermentation to achieve a rich texture and sweet flavor.
9. The Mesquite-Fired Seafood Tower at T-Bones Chophouse at Red Rock Resort is every seafood lovers dream. The Tower comes with two 2-pound Maine Lobster Tails, 1-pound Alaskan King Crab, 6 wild jumbo U-10 Mexican shrimp, 6 West Coast premium oysters: Kushi, Miyagi and Shigoku, 4 ounces of Colossal lump crab, all served with T-bones signature sauces. The sauces include dijon dipping, sherry vinegar mignonette, straight horseradish and spicy cocktail.
Read More: Station Casinos Launches ‘From Vegas With Love’ Campaign
10. Brunch lovers must try Bottiglia at Green Valley Ranch. Drink bottomless mimosas and aperol spritz while nibbling on a savory Lobster Benedict on Saturday and Sundays from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
11. For classic cafe fare, stop by Lucky Penny at Red Rock or Green Valley Ranch to eat at a casual spot with specialty menu items for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Dig into their unique dishes like Pizza-Dilla–a cheesy quesadilla and pizza flavor bomb or Lemon-Blueberry Ricotta Pancakes--fluffy pancakes with refreshing bursts of lemon and blueberry notes in every bite.
12. Stop by Red Rock Casino’s Sidepiece Pizza to satisfy that craving for a cheesy slice of heaven with your savory favorite topping like a classic pepperoni or a veggie stromboli filled with eggplant, roasted peppers and mozzarella.
For Nightlife Revelers & Party Lovers
13. Unwind in the late night scene at the “Summer Nights at the Pond” at Green Valley Ranch. Guests sip on hand-crafted, specialty cocktails and light snacks in the oasis of The Pond, while listening to DJs play summer jams throughout the night. Order an Ibiza Beach Club mixed with Ciroc peach, white peach-cranberry, chardonnay and a splash of raspberry. Take stunning photos for Instagram with a backdrop of neon signs, lanterns, greenery and more.
14. For Pitcher Perfect Deals visit Barley’s Brewery inside Henderson’s Wildfire Gaming. Since 1996, this neighborhood bar has served a variety of craft beers on tap. As the second oldest brewery in Southern Nevada, Barley’s Brewery continues to serve locals award-winning craft beer, growlers and kegs in house or to-go at affordable rates. Order one of their popular microbrews like Boulder Gold Hefeweizen or Black Knight brewed in-house with fresh ingredients.
15. Release tension from a long work week by throwing a Spa’rty with friends at Green Valley Ranch and Red Rock Casino spas. Unwind with a 50-minute Himalayan Salt Stone treatment that eases muscles with hot stones and vital minerals to restore balance in the body, then indulge in a picnic lunch by their rejuvenating private pool.
16. Pre-game before going to a club by ordering a round of cocktails during Happy Hour with friends at Hank’s Fine Steaks and Martinis. The party starts when the doors open at 4 p.m. and they offer half-off martinis, an appetizer menu with live entertainment. Plus the steakhouse offers 101 specialty cocktails to try.
17. Enjoy soaking up the sun at Crimson inside Red Rock Resort from Friday to Sundays for a 21+ pool experience with a live DJ. Kick back in one of their cabanas, order chair-side service and try your luck at poolside gaming.
18. For night swimming, every Tuesday night at 7:00 p.m. Palace Station hosts Adult Swim (+21). Lounge by the pool while listening to music and play games. Partake in food and drink specials while chilling at the poolside with your besties. Don’t worry about a cover charge because admission is free.
19. Pump up for the next game at Tailgate Social, a sports bar and grill inside Palace Station, for drink specials and a hotspot to view the game. Watch live sports play on more than 30 high definition screens while quenching your thirst with crafted drinks and beer.
20. If you are searching for the happiest of happy hours go for Hearthstone inside Red Rock specials offered Monday through Friday from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. Sip on a Heartfelt Fashion made with Long Branch Whiskey, Clover Honey and Orange Bitters for only eight bucks. Hungry? Order one of their tasty appetizers like Lollipop Chicken Wings or Spicy Curry Hummus. Both priced at eight bucks, too.
21. Hang out at select casino bars across Station Casinos properties to score great drink specials including free koozies, pint glasses, and shot glasses when you order select beverages. Souvenirs are always a fun way to remember a good time.
22. Go bowling After-Hours at The Strike Zone during the weekend. Aim for a strike under black lights. Watch drop-down screens between turns. Step up to your lane and be ready to knock down those fickle pins. Let the good vibrations of booming music amp you up while bowling at Sunset Station.
For Entertainment Enthusiasts
23. For old souls that love the 50s music, catch “The Ultimate Frankie Valli Tribute: Let’s Hang On!” at Green Valley Ranch on Saturday, July 31 at 8 p.m.
24. On Friday August 20 at 8p.m., enjoy an evening with Richard Marx at Green Valley Ranch Resort. Sing along to his greatest hits like “Right Here Waiting” and “Endless Summer Nights.” Station Casinos welcomes entertainers and music lovers alike back to its venues as live music and concerts return to the stage.
25. Watch the latest movies at Regal 4DX inside Red Rock Casino–Red Rock Casino’s Regal Cinemas theaters feature 16 screens and IMAX complex playing the hottest flicks right now. Munch on buttery popcorn, gulp a fizzy soda and get lost for a couple hours in a film in 4DX. Movies in 4DX include immersive features, such as motion seats and environmental special effects, to transport audiences into another world.
26. Another luxury cinema experience can be explored at Regal Cinebarre inside Palace Station. The venue offers seat-side service, a full bar, an outdoor patio, a lobby with pool tables and reclining seats. It’s the ideal spot to sip on cocktails and lean back in a cozy seat while watching a new movie.
27. Looking for a laidback family-friendly activity? Go bowling at Red Rock Lanes, Santa Fe Lanes or The Strike Zone at Sunset Station. All these venues have over 50 lanes where guests can roll out a strike. Red Rock Lanes and The Strike Zone also offer luxury lounges and bars for the parents to enjoy, too. A little friendly competition is a fun way to spend time with the kiddos.
28. Country fans mark your calendars for Trace Adkins at Sunset Station on Saturday, August 14 at 8 p.m. The “Honky Tonk Badonkadonk” singer gets the crowd dancing and the fans singing along to his upbeat hits.
29. Grab an iced cold brew and grub on BBQ ribs while listening to Live Soul-Shaking Blues at the Flying Pig Lounge inside Lucille’s Smokehouse at Red Rock. Live music is played on Saturdays from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m.
30. Go ice skating to beat the Vegas heat at Fiesta Rancho. On Sundays, they offer a skate special including rentals priced at $7. Monday through Friday admission is $7 and skate rentals are $3.
For Lucky Gamers
31. Try your luck on STN Sports Mobile Betting App- Download the app, then activate it in person at any of Station Casinos’ 14 locations. Bettors can place wagers on all major U.S. sports, MMA, golf, tennis, soccer, horse racing and many international sports. Features on the app include in-game wagering, prop bets and parlay cards. Good luck!
32. Green Valley Ranch Resort now offers new skill based games. Strategic players looking for a challenge and a chance to win some extra money will want to give this a shot. Instead of leaving it all to chance when hitting a bonus, usually skill based games give the player choices on which mini game they choose to play when they get the bonus. It gives them a chance to try an interactive bonus round rather than just getting free spins. May the odds be in your favor!
33. While playing table games, check out Stations 45th Anniversary Commemorative chips found at all Station Casinos locations. Poker Chips are an iconic piece of the gambling experience at Vegas casinos so much so that people can buy souvenir lookalikes of them inside gift shops. Get a special token to remember Stations 45th anniversary.
34. Go for the win at Mega 10 Keno Progressive at Station Casinos. Play as low as $1.50 for a chance to win over $3 million. Keno is an easy and fun way to dabble in gambling. Guests pick numbers and see if they get a certain amount marked on the board. If they call enough of their numbers, they have an opportunity to win a coveted jackpot.
35. Bingo lovers try Tropic Like It’s Hot Bingo Bash at Red Rock Bingo room on August 16 and 17 for a summer bingo bash. Buy-in packs each day include a free pack, dauber and dining vouchers. Play for a chance to win $125,000 in prizes. Doors open at 8 a.m. and the main event will be at 1 p.m. There’s nothing quite like yelling your first, “Bingo!”
36. For Lucky Boarding Pass members (game card holders) , they can earn to receive July gift giveaways including commemorative Station Casinos-branded 45th-anniversary hats and t-shirts, a three-piece outdoor beverage package with a set of two stemless wine glasses and a cooler bag, a performance jacket, plus a limited edition long sleeve shirt and more.
For Suite StaCations & Specials
37. Need a StaCation (pronounced stay-cation) to recharge your batteries? The StaCation package offer was designed as a sweet escape for locals. The package is priced at the best rates when booked online with special code LOCAL20. Additionally, they waive resort and hotel fees in this special deal. The deal is available on all room types on Sunday through Thursday nights until August 31.
38. Out of Towners book the Summer Dreamin’ package at Red Rock Casino & Spa and Green Valley Resort & Spa to receive special room rates of up to 20% off and a $50 food and beverage credit per stay (redeemable at select restaurants). The Summer Dreamin’ Package at Palace Station and Sunset Station includes up to 20% off and a $30 food and beverage credit per stay (redeemable at select restaurants).
39. Get some quality R & R at Red Rock’s wellness retreat. The resort is home to The Spa at Red Rock by Well & Being, offers fully-customized massages, facials, body scrubs and wraps. Set time aside for an 80-minute Renew and Restore Energizing Body Treatment (weekday $245) to experience a refreshing oil to foam natural enzyme exfoliation. Breathe in the aromas of eucalyptus and lavender to soothe tension in the mind, body and spirit.
40. Treat yo’ self by reserving a cabana at Green Valley Ranch’s pool. Sip on fruity poolside cocktails like the Cherry Chiller or Mango Mule to stay cool. Dig into a healthy Protein Bowl or indulge in All-Beef Sliders. Glow up by the pool this summer by soaking up the sun. You deserve it!
41. Munch on 45th anniversary themed pastries served at all Station Casinos cafes.
42. Complimentary to all guests utilizing the ChargePoint App, Station Casinos offers 30 electric vehicle (EV) charging stations across the Las Vegas valley. Before hitting the road guests may charge their cars at their ChargePoint CT4000 charging stations featuring dual ports. Some vehicles can fully charge in less than four hours. The electric vehicle charging stations are powered by Rexel Energy Solutions.
43. Make memories and snap pictures at Vintage Vegas Photo Moments when visiting Boulder Station.
44. Another Instagrammable photo op to explore is Backyard at Green Valley Ranch. This adorable pop-up lounge features photo worthy backdrops including a vineyard, a sandy beach and Mediterrean landscape. Plus they serve photogenic cocktails and charcuterie boards.
45. To stay up-to-date on Red Rock Casino’s creative and hilarious content, follow them on Tiktok @redrockcasino! Learn a lesson in gambling from their pit boss or watch the employees groove as they check your bags in at the resort.