Plus David Lee Roth adds new dates at House of Blues
The word is out, and everyone wants a piece of Las Vegas in 2022.
On the heels of Adele’s residency announcement at The Colosseum, Grammy Award-winning singers John Legend and Michael Buble – you know the names because you’ve been listening to their holiday albums – just finalized their New Year’s resolutions with a pair of residency announcements on the Las Vegas Strip.
Legend’s show, Love In Las Vegas, will launch Friday, April 22 at Zappos Theater inside Planet Hollywood. The production, “designed exclusively for Zappos Theater,” will feature the singer and a full band, and will run for 24 performances in April, May, August, and October.
Tickets go on sale December 13 and include several unique VIP experiences:
- The ON-STAGE experience gets you a ticket at an onstage table right near the artist, plus a meet-and-greet, invitation to John’s Legendary Piano Bar with a private performance, and a bevy of food and beverage perks, including a custom set of champagne flutes to go with your bottle of LVE Brut Napa Valley Blanc de Blancs.
- The LOVE In Las Vegas Meet & Greet experience will get you in the same room to shake hands with John Legend and a seat for a private piano performance, plus all the food and beverage perks.
- The John’s Legendary Piano Bar VIP experience includes a private piano performance, the aforementioned food and drinks, and VIP early entry.
- The Date Night package includes two seats at Zappos Theater, a charcuterie board, and a bottle of LVE by John Legend sparkling wine.
-John Legend: Love In Las Vegas
-April 2022: 22, 23, 27, 29, 30
-May 2022: 4, 6, 7
-August 2022: 5, 6, 10, 12, 13, 17, 19, 20
-October 2022: 14, 15, 19, 21, 22, 26, 28, 29
-Tickets on sale December 13 at ticketmaster.com/JohnLegendVegas
Michael Buble Makes It Official
Michael Buble’s residency had been rumored for months, but it’s still a thrill to have the crooner come on board as the latest headliner at Resorts World Las Vegas. He’ll join a residency lineup that includes Carrie Underwood, Katy Perry, Luke Bryan, and a still-on-the-mend Celine Dion. Buble’s six-show run at the 5,000-seat Resorts World Theatre has him performing April 27, 29, and 30, and May 4, 6, and 7.
Like Legend, Buble’s residency comes with some very appealing VIP ticket packages. Among them:
- The Everything VIP package gets you a ticket in the first three rows, a $125 food and beverage credit at a Resorts World restaurant, a souvenir poster, VIP laminate and lanyard, and a souvenir photo.
- The Feeling Good package is a tier lower, with a ticket somewhere in rows 6-12 and a $75 F&B credit. But you still get the poster, photo, laminate, and lanyard.
- The Sway VIP package puts you in the first five rows of the Rear Orchestra seating section. There’s no F&B credit but you get everything else from the first two packages.
Michael Buble at Resorts World Theatre
-April 27, 29, 30
-May 4, 6, 7
Tickets on sale December 10 at rwlasvegas.com/entertainment
Diamond Dave Wants More
David Lee Roth’s much talked-about retirement will have to wait a bit after he extended his residency at Mandalay Bay’s House of Blues. He’s booked four additional dates – January 14, 15, 21, and 22 — at the venue after selling out his New Year’s Eve concert and the first batch of January 2022 shows.
Tickets to see Diamond Dave go on sale December 10 at HouseofBlues.com/DavidLeeRoth