This is the fourth location for Circa Sports in Las Vegas
Circa Sports continues to expand its brand across Las Vegas.
On March 16, the company opened a new satellite sportsbook at Tuscany Suites and Casino. It is the first expansion location that is outside CEO Derek Stevens‘ portfolio of properties.
• A special ribbon-cutting ceremony was held at Tuscany Suites to commemorate the occasion. Stevens, Director of Circa Sports Matt Metcalf and Tuscany General Manager Grayson McNees were all in attendance.
• This marks the fourth location Circa Sports has in Las Vegas. Its initial launch was at the Golden Gate Hotel and Casino in 2019, followed by the opening at The D Las Vegas.
• The crown jewel remains Circa Resort and Casino, which opened in October. The three-story sports book provides one of the largest sports-betting experiences in the world.
• Brett Heers, CEO of Tuscany, said, “With the level of product that Circa provides and second-to-none customer service, partnered with our ease-of-access location, we believe we can be a top sports book destination.”
• Stevens said the team “is thrilled to open a new Circa Sports satellite book right before March hoops begins.” He believes the new location will help the brand reach an even broader base of customers.
• Circa Sports also offers a mobile app available to users in Nevada and Colorado.