This is a supplemental resource to a four-part series highlighting the ‘who’, ‘what’, ‘why’, ‘how’ and, of course, ‘where’ of observing Dry January.
Week Three: coming Friday, January 27, 2023
Week Four: coming Friday, February 3, 2023
A growing list of where we have been going and what we have been drinking, no alcohol required!
Most of these are standard offerings and will continue after January. We will do our best to keep the information as current as possible.
If you’d like to participate in the conversation, find Gemini on social media: @wishboneandvine.
Las Vegas bars and restaurants we’ve visited during Dry January
Ada’s Wine Bar
Inside Tivoli Village. 410 S Rampart Blvd #120, Las Vegas, NV 89145
Sunday through Thursday, 2 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Friday and Saturday, 2 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- We tried: Non-alcoholic Gin and Tonic, Spritz
Al Solito Posto
Inside Tivoli Village. 420 S Rampart Blvd #180, Las Vegas, NV 89145
Sunday Brunch, 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.; Dinner 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Monday through Thursday, Dinner 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Friday Brunch, 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.; Dinner 4 p.m. to 11 p.m.
Saturday Brunch, 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.; Dinner 4 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- We tried: Tipping Point, Bohemian Spirit, Tropical Mule
7350 Eastgate Rd #110, Henderson, NV 89011 (Brewery)
197 E California Ave #130, Las Vegas, NV 89104 (Taproom)
- We tried: Hopswell, an alcohol-free hopped water brewed water
1130 S. Casino Center Blvd #110, Las Vegas, NV 89104
Monday through Friday, 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday, 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- We tried: Bella Rosa, a take on an Italian spritz; and a caramel apple take on a Ramos Gin Fizz with housemade salted caramel
F the Bar
1028 E. Fremont St, Las Vegas, NV 89101 (Inside Fergusons Downtown)
Thursday, 5 p.m. to 12 a.m.
Friday, 3 p.m. to 12 a.m.
Saturday and Sunday, 12 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- We tried: Athletic Brewing Co.’s non-alcoholic beer; Spring Fling; and Earl of Fergusons, a take on an Arnold Palmer. Also available is the Heat Wave with watermelon and spice.
10271 S. Eastern Ave #111, Henderson, NV 89052
Nightly, 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- We tried: Margarita, Amoretti Sour, Olive Martini, Italian Spritz, Manhattan and Espresso Martini
1305 Vegas Valley Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89169
Daily, 11 a.m. to 1 a.m.
- We tried: A Cure for Syphilis, Painkiller, Mai Tai, Halekulani and Dole Whip. Don’t forget to ask for the Humuhumunukunukuapua’a!
4480 Spring Mountain Rd #100, Las Vegas, NV 89102
Sunday through Thursday, 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Friday and Saturday, 5 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- We tried: Straight-Edge Punk’n, Orange Creamsicle, Sage Me From Myself, and a take on Harney & Sons
Vegas Test Kitchen
1020 E. Fremont St. Las Vegas, NV 89101
Monday, Wednesday through Saturday, 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Sunday, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- We tried: Spiritless-brand mocktails: Bloody Mary, Whiskey Ginger and With Passion
1130 E Charleston Blvd #160, Las Vegas, NV 89104 (East side of the Huntridge Shopping Center)
Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday, 12 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Friday and Saturday, 12 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- We tried: Athletic Brewing Co. non-alcoholic beer