By OTS Staff
Even grown ups need a chance to get out and have some fun, and Gold Spike is giving guests that chance. The adult playground in Downtown Las Vegas has announced that The Backyard will be making a return, along with a new lineup to keep the party going.
Upcoming events too good to miss at The Backyard are: Drag Queen Bingo every second and fourth Thursday of the month; Down and Derby’s rollerskating disco party on May 6th; and ISI Group’s Third Thursday bash with live art competitions, drink specials and dance performances on May 20th.
• The jumbo playground games of The Playground will reopen April 8th for parties up to 6.
• Guests can play games like Giant Jenga, Twister and Beer Pong.
• Entertainment will include musicians like DJ TeenWolf, Presto One and Mike Fusion.
• Gold Spike will also be debuting Drag Queen Bingo in The Living Room.
• The games will be hosted by Angel Phoenix, Asia King Adour and London Adour.
• Prizes include giveaways and drink specials for groups of up to four players for $20.