The shuttle now has 13 stops total throughout the Downtown district
Follow our friend @dtlv for all the news and happenings in Downtown Las Vegas.
In case you missed it, The Downtown Loop recently added a new stop in Brewery Row. The free City of Las Vegas shuttle service, which launched in 2017, now has 13 stops throughout Downtown Las Vegas, stretching from Fremont East to Symphony Park to the Las Vegas Arts District to The Strat.
The shuttle runs Monday through Thursday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., and Friday and Saturday from 3 p.m. to 10 p.m.
• Bonneville Transit Center
• Arts District (Art Way and Boulder Avenue)
• Arts District South (Main Street between California and Colorado)
• Brewery Row (1500 Block of Main Street)
• Pawn Plaza
• Fremont East (Sixth Street north of Fremont)
• Mob Museum
• Fremont Street Experience
• Las Vegas North Premium Outlets
• Symphony Park (Promenade Place south of Symphony Park Avenue)
• The Strat
• City Hall
You can download the GoVegas App to live track the shuttle’s location. New signage displaying wait times is also going up at Loop stops. All new signage is expected to be up and operational by March.