Have a taste of Larrea on November 19
The wait ends November 19 for Larrea, the “modern American cuisine” destination making its debut at Las Vegas’ Panorama Towers, in the spot previously occupied by The Blind Pig.
What’s behind the anticipation? This is the first restaurant from “MasterChef” Season 7 winner and Executive Chef Shaun O’Neale, whose resume extends far beyond his stint on reality television. The Las Vegas resident began his career as a DJ on the Strip before he broke into the culinary world, and after winning the FOX competition he’s become a food festival favorite and published his first cookbook, “My Modern American Table.”
4515 Dean Martin Dr, Suite B,
Las Vegas, NV 89103
HoursClosed Tuesdays (Temporarily)
Sunday – Thursday: 5 pm – midnight
Friday & Saturday: 5 pm – 2 am
Last dinner seating at 10:30 pm
Late Night menu available until close.
For Larrea, Executive Chef Shaun O’Neale is committing to locally-sourced ingredients for his menu of modern cuisine. Among the seasonal highlights:
- Baja Kampachi Crudo with wild Baja kampachi, aji rocoto-citrus marinade, avocado, oregano, chili oil, and micro cilantro and the vegetarian-friendly
- Honey Roasted Pumpkin & Burrata with honey roasted local pumpkin, burrata, pumpkin puree, pumpkin skin jus, pine nuts, and crispy sage.
- Mafaldine with Local Pork Sugo featuring house-made malfadine pasta, Las Vegas raised pork sugo, mortadella, pancetta, San Marzano tomatoes, lady goos nduja, and grana Padano
- Nevada Raised Wagyu Burger featuring Nevada raised beef, Calabrian chili aioli, tomato jam, caramelized onion, house b&b pickles, smoked aged cheddar on a house brioche bun served with triple cooked fries
- Gnocchetti with Spinach and Snap Peas which features housemade spinach gnocchetti, pea puree, hazelnut crumb, burnt snap peas, chili oil, pea tendril, and crispy garlic.
- Key Lime Pie Beignets consisting of vanilla bean diplomat, Key lime curd, Speculoos sugar and meringue toast.
Accompanying Chef O’Neale on his Larrea journey is mixologist Benjamin Browning, whose reality television resume includes a stint on “Survivor: Samoa.” Browning’s lineup of handcrafted cocktails includes:
- The Governess with Old Tom Gin, fresh lemon, orange & white tea oleo sacchrum and Topo Chico
- Rum Raider with spiced rum, lemon, spiced orange cordial and ginger liqueur
- Knight Shade with mezcal, fresh lime, house made pineapple gum syrup and passion fruit liqueur
- Smokin’ Cloves with bourbon, vanilla clove syrup and angostura
- Yoga Pants with vodka, fresh celery juice, orgeat, lime and a pressed serrano chile slice
Larrea has roots in the community and seeks to support the Las Vegas Raiders and Vegas Golden Knights, among other local sports franchises, by featuring inspired cocktails by its home teams. Distressed brick walls, earthy textures, and chic black and white interior décor are balanced out with a chic dog-friendly outdoor patio. The design lends a modern, approachable atmosphere to indulge in delectable dishes and playful libations.
Larrea’s guiding principles are rooted in sustainability and supporting local businesses in the community. Executive Chef Shaun O’Neale serves up hand-crafted, modern American cuisine with international influences featuring locally sourced, seasonal ingredients. The cuisine is coupled with an inventive mixology program lead by award-winning mixologist, Benjamin Browning, featuring unique, original creations and reinvented classics.