Capture ghoulish memories at the new selfie station
By Melissa Gill | Las Vegas, NV | The Sand Dollar Lounge
Fall is here. It’s time to get spooky on Spring Mountain again.
Co-owners Anthony Jamison and Nathan Gates happily announce the return of Nightmare on Spring Mountain at The Sand Dollar Lounge running from October 1 until November 1. The special pop-up will be open seven days a week from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m. Reservations are encouraged and accepted between 3 p.m. and 6 p.m
As Halloween approaches, the lounge dresses up to get in the spirit. The hot spot will be covered in more than $10,000 in spooktacular decor. Guests will spot jack-o-lanterns and spectres floating around the venue. Plus they will offer a seasonal cocktail menu served in special holiday glassware. Don’t forget to snap a photo with your skull mug at the selfie station for the ‘gram.
From spooky spirits to special event nights, here is a quick guide to all the fun festivities coming up on Spring Mountain.
Sip Halloween Cocktails to Die For
Whether you are a pirate looking for a good rum slushie or a “Witchy Woman” wanting to taste a new potion, the new spooky cocktails are a sweet treat this season.
Dark Star — a new twist on the classic Hot Toddy served in a skull mug
Witchy Woman — a bubbly, champagne cocktail served in a black wine glass
Vlad Collins — a Tom Collins with a fresh spin of Vampyre Vodka finished with fake vampire teeth
Soul Sacrifice — a refreshing Moscow Mule served in a sugar skull mug
Peter Peter — an original and whimsical pumpkin spice rum slushie
Every night in October, Happy Endings Chocolate will bring Halloween treats and ice cream tacos to satisfy guests’ sweet cravings.
Special Spooky Nights on Spring Mountain
Halloween lovers mark your calendars for festive themed-nights coming up this October.
- Monday, October 4 – Goth Night: Dress like your parents worst nightmare while boogying to the music from Bootylicious.
- Monday, October 11 – Evil Clown Night: Clowns give us the heebie jeebies, but that’s what makes them in style during scary season. Don’t get the clown blues, instead come and listen to the sounds of The Smokestacks.
- Sunday, October 17 – Stranger Things Night: 80s kids and Upside Down monsters, it’s time to come out and play. Dan Fenster is set to perform a mix of 80s synthesizer songs from the era along with the hit Netflix show Stranger Things at midnight.
- Monday, October 18 – The World Live Debut of Pauly Shore & the Crusty’s. Catch the first ever live full set performance by Pauly Shore and the Crusty’s. Dressing up as Wiez is encouraged.
- Tuesday, October 19 – Gore Night: Listen to the sounds of Carlos Silva & The Scatterbrains as they play some face-melting Acid Jazz.
- Monday, October 25 – Slutty Anything Night: Bare your soul, but please no nudity. Jam out to Danny Brooks taking over the lounge with the sounds of Texassippi.
- Wednesday, October 27 – Marvel Universe Night: From Iron Man to Loki, all heroes and villains are invited to come out and flex their superpowers. Canadian blues singer JW Jones jazzes up the evening with superhero-themed music.
- Friday, October 29 – Sip on spooky cocktails in skull mugs before heading over to the Fetish & Fantasy Ball.
- Friday, November 1 – Day of the Dead Party: Honor your ancestors and raise a glass in their memory.
For more information, check out The Sand Dollar Lounge’s website.
CLICK to follow us on Google News and never miss a story!