Tickets for 2022 Pro Bowl go on sale next week
Raiders fans, it’s finally happening. After waiting a long year because of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Pro Bowl is coming to Allegiant Stadium for the first time since it’s opening on July 31, 2020.
The 2022 NFL Pro Bowl will take place in Las Vegas at Allegiant Stadium on February 6, 2022.
Tickets for the general public will go on sale, Tuesday, November 16, 2021.
Allegiant Stadium’s newsletter notes: “It is anticipated that all COVID-19 related health protocols and requirements established for Raiders games will also apply for the 2022 Pro Bowl and are subject to change as we get closer to the date of the game.” All protocols for Raiders games can be accessed on the Allegiant Stadium website.
Five Reasons To purchase Tickets
- Enjoy watching the game, “live” with family and friends, with no commercial breaks. If you or your family need to quench your thirst or are hungry for something to eat, you can purchase drinks and prepared food already at the concession stands in the concourse of the stadium.
- Check out the new, “state-of-the-art” stadium, which was originally built on November 13, 2017 with a cost of $1.9 billion. There are 10-levels you can walk up or down if you want to take a break from the game. It sports 2,200 TVs, 44 escalators, 425 planted palm trees, and has a memorial torch of Al Davis (former owner) that stands 92 feet tall.
- Attend another sporting event if it happens to be on the same weekend you are in the city. Las Vegas is also known for organized fighting events, such as Mixed Martial Arts fights. The next major “MMA” event in Las Vegas will take place on December 11, 2021 being UFC 269.
The main card fight scheduled for that evening will include the Lightweight title fight between the defending champion Charles Oliveira and the former interim champion Dustin Poirier. It will also feature the Women’s Bantamweight championship bout between current champion Amanda Nunes and the challenger Julianna Peña.
4. Immerse yourself in the Las Vegas night life. Las Vegas is one of the most entertaining cities in the world when the sunsets. The casinos and live shows are the places to go.
Two of the most popular casinos to hit are; Wynn Casino and Casino at Bellagio. As long as you’re 21 and you have proper I.D., you are all set to go. The live shows are also a hit if the casino scene isn’t your gig. Currently playing now are David Copperfield and Cirque du Soleil.
5. Take a ride on the High Roller at the LINQ. It is a 30-minute revolution in an air-conditioned compartment at over 550 feet tall. It overlooks the Las Vegas skyline and gives you an option to purchase an in-pad bartender for drinks.
Enjoy a Grand Canyon Bus Tour with a Hoover Dam stop along the way. You could also go for a drive through the Joshua Tree Forest, and your tour guide will provide a narrated bus tour at the Grand Canyon. It includes a breakfast and a lunch wrap.
As you can see, there are five good reasons (and many more) why you should buy an NFL Pro Bowl ticket.
Just be careful not to wake up married the next morning.