Zoneil Maharaj is a sucker for corn rows and manicured toes. He is a freelance journalist based in Las Vegas. He previously worked as the digital director of Vegas Seven magazine and the social media dude for Pop-Up Magazine/The California Sunday Magazine, with his writing appearing in the Las Vegas Weekly, Desert Companion, Anxy Magazine, and The Guardian US, among others.
By Zoneil Maharaj
- New Downtown Las Vegas Coffee Shop Promotes InclusivityDig It! Coffee Co. grand opening celebration will be held this Saturday, September 24
- New Showgirls Signage Welcomes Visitors to Downtown Las VegasYESCO built the pair of illuminated showgirls that each stand 50 feet tall
- Vintaged LV and Run It Back Collaborate To Sell Retro MerchandiseNew downtown shop encapsulates 90s/Y2K Era with vintage clothing, throwback UNLV merch and retro memorabilia
- DTLV Musician Eddie Wakes Captivates Crowds With “Boundless” ConcertEddie Wakes performs at The Usual Place
- Pose with Your Pup for Vintage Portraits on National Dog DayPhotographer Myron Hensel’s tintype portraits are made using a process that dates back to the 1850s