Zoneil Maharaj is a sucker for corn rows and manicured toes. He is a freelance journalist based in Las Vegas. He previously worked as the digital director of Vegas Seven magazine and the social media dude for Pop-Up Magazine/The California Sunday Magazine, with his writing appearing in the Las Vegas Weekly, Desert Companion, Anxy Magazine, and The Guardian US, among others.
By Zoneil Maharaj
- Downtown Las Vegas’ Bike Club Team 7 Betters the CommunityThe nonprofit gave bikes to young cancer fighting warriors
- Downtown Las Vegas’ Golden Gate Hotel & Casino Celebrates 116th BirthdayThe property introduced the San Francisco-inspired Original Shrimp Cocktail in 1959
- The Huntridge Theater Renovation Advances in DTLVSoho Playhouse says The Huntridge is slated to open in 2024
- Grab-and-Go Holiday Goodies at Downtown Las Vegas’ Freed’s BakeryNibble on fresh Christmas cookies, cake and other festive treats this season
- The Beverly Theater Grand Opening Ceremony in Downtown Las VegasLas Vegas’ only indie movie and performance theater