Zoneil Maharaj is a sucker for corn rows and manicured toes. He is a freelance journalist based in Las Vegas. He previously worked as the digital director of Vegas Seven magazine and the social media dude for Pop-Up Magazine/The California Sunday Magazine, with his writing appearing in the Las Vegas Weekly, Desert Companion, Anxy Magazine, and The Guardian US, among others.
By Zoneil Maharaj
- United Movement Organized Kindness Provides Community ReliefWith strong roots in the downtown Las Vegas community, it was a natural decision for UMOK to make the neighborhood its home base
- Coming Soon: New Apartment Complex shareDowntown Announces Pre-Lease SpecialThe complex is designed for those ‘who want that urban lifestyle’
- The D Las Vegas Gains a New 24/7 Bacon Nation DinerThe menu boasts everything from bacon flights to The Reverse BLT, a sandwich with bacon substituting for bread
- Mezcla Brings Tequila and Ceviche to the Arts DistrictNew hideaway merges Latin America and Pacific Island traditions
- Historic Dive Bar Hard Hat Lounge Under New OwnershipNew owners lean into Hard Hat’s history