Zoneil Maharaj is a sucker for corn rows and manicured toes. He is a freelance journalist based in Las Vegas. He previously worked as the digital director of Vegas Seven magazine and the social media dude for Pop-Up Magazine/The California Sunday Magazine, with his writing appearing in the Las Vegas Weekly, Desert Companion, Anxy Magazine, and The Guardian US, among others.
By Zoneil Maharaj
- Vegan Wonderland Festival to Sprout in Downtown Las VegasEverything from vegan crab cakes to coconut quinoa bowls will be served at the vegan fest
- The Plaza Hotel and Casino Announces Main Street Facade TransformationThe historic hotel-casino reveals four new projects including a smoke-free casino floor
- DTLV Field Trip Returns with Snakehips Concert on July 1We The Beat presents EDM duo Snakehips plus VIP Peyote experience
- Golden Fog Coffee Offers Colorful Tea Flights For Pride MonthCelebrate Pride Month with two specialty tea flights
- City of Las Vegas Launches ‘School Supplies For Tickets’ ProgramDonate school supplies to pay for parking fines