The Linq Promenade, The Cosmopolitan and Caesars Palace all offer must-have margaritas
By OTS Staff
Today (Feb. 22) is National Margarita Day! There are plenty of ways to enjoy a margarita, and these three resorts are offering a variety of them at its many bars and restaurants.
The Linq Promenade
• The Breeze Daiquiri Bar serves frozen margaritas.
• Chayo Mexican Kitchen + Tequila Bar’s specialties are the Watermelon-Jalapeño and High Roller Margaritas.
• The Favorite Margarita, made with Patrón Blanco Tequila, Cointreau, Lime Juice, Agave Nectar and Orange Juice, is served at Favorite Bistro.
• You can get a Chilly Margarita in a glass made of ice at Icebar.
• Virgil’s Margarita from Virgil’s Real Barbecue is available by the glass or to share with friends by the gallon.
• Yard House serves the Pomegranate and Salted Watermelon Margaritas.
The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
• The Chandelier Lounge‘s popular Verbena—a mixture of Herradura Blanco Tequila and Yuzu-Calamansi Sour Mix Ginger Syrup topped with verbena lemon leaves—offers a refreshing twist on the margarita. Eat the Sichuan flower floating atop this cocktail to brighten the flavors in this delicious drink.
• STK Steakhouse is offering two thirst-quenching margs to celebrate: Spiced Watermelon Margarita – a Patron Silver tequila, St Germain, WTRMLN WTR with fresh lime and jalapeno and Green With Envy – Volcan Tequila, fresh squeezed lime, cucumber and bell pepper.
• Margarita Donostiarra, inspired by San Sebastian, is an earthy cocktail combining Arbol-Infused Tequila, Del Maguey Vida Mezcal, Bay Leaf and Lime finished with a sherry salt rim served at Jaleo.
• Be tickled pink sipping on the Vanderpump Margarita served at Vanderpump Cocktail Garden in Caesars Palace.
• This rosy hand-crafted cocktail is a combination of Tequila, Hibiscus and Fresh Lime with Orange and White Peach Liqueur.
• This bar’s concept flourishes as a “sexy garden oasis” created by businesswoman and “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star Lisa Vanderpump.
• Vanderpump Cocktail Garden is her and her husband Ken’s 35th restaurant and bar.
Vegas Test Kitchen at Fergusons Downtown
• At Market in the Alley, they are showcasing a variety of different margaritas for imbibing.
• Alley cocktails include the Citrusy Delicious created with Maestro Dobel Silver Tequila, Grapefruit Juice, Fresh Lime, Simple Syrup and Rhubarb Bitters.
• Another option is the Healthy Choice crafted with Maestro Dobel Silver Tequila, Carrot Juice, Ginger and Turmeric Juice, Fresh Lime Juice and Serrano Simple Syrup with Celery Bitters.
• Known for margaritas, Pinches Tacos at Gramercy serves this festive cocktail with your choice of tequila.
• Pinches Tacos crafts margaritas with Real Nectar Agave with the traditional Sweet and Sour Triple Sec.
• Go for the most popular margarita, the Blood Orange Margarita, to celebrate this tasty tequila treat.