From sprinkle T-shirts to giant Hello Kitty Chef cafe cookies, there's something purrfect for everyone
By OTS Staff
Hello Kitty has come in many adorable forms in her nearly 50 years of mascot-hood. Now she’s hitting the road with the Hello Kitty Cafe Truck full of sweet treats and sweeter collectibles. The next stop on the anticipated 2021 West Coast tour happens to be in Fabulous Las Vegas!
• Visit the truck in Downtown Summerlin between Macy’s and Victoria’s Secret on Saturday, March 6, from 10 a.m.-7 p.m.
• This will be the mobile cafe’s seventh year in operation, but it will include new limited-edition collectibles such as a Hello Kitty Cafe Rainbow Thermos and Hello Kitty Cookie Plush.
• The truck will also be selling a new, hand-decorated cookie set in the shape of Sanrio characters.
• Enjoy classic treats such as madeleines and macarons.
• Only credit or debit card payments will be accepted. No cash.
• Follow Hello Kitty Cafe Truck on Instagram for more updates.
Read: The Daily Snack: Check Out the Food Truck Rolling Into Cadence