On Tuesdays, Jing Las Vegas hosts live entertainment and wine with paired plates
By OTS Staff
• Tuesday Wine and Bites takes place in the main dining room with live music every Tuesday from 4-8 p.m.
• Starting on March 9, the featured wine will be Duckhorn Vineyards.
• Every two weeks, a new wine will be featured.
• The wine will be paired with small-bite food plates such as Sunset California Roll, Scallop en Croute and Bella Farms Duck Breast.
• Glasses of wine and plates are set at a la carte pricing to mix and match for $12 each.