Having paid his way through medical school by freelance writing, David Morris now covers dining, travel and entertainment for the joy of writing in addition to be named one of the West Coast’s Top Docs. His work has been regularly featured by Eater, AskMen, Modern Luxury and others. Here he covers The Finer Things both On and Off The Strip.
By David Morris
- A Night Out With G-Eazy and Zouk GroupG-Eazy celebrates the release of his new album at Resorts World
- Wynn Is Offering Las Vegas’ Most Insane Wine Promotion‘Raid The Cellar’ and try exceptional wines at prices better than retail
- Hands Down Resorts World Has Las Vegas’ Best ToiletriesThe brand’s most popular scents are Mojave Ghost, Bibliotheque and Gypsy Water
- Restaurant Joel Robuchon Returns! But, is it Worth Trying?The 15-course tasting menu valued at $445
- The Sweet Sensation Behind Las Vegas’ Craziest CakesNicole De Lellis, a pastry chef with serious pedigree, launches a home-based cake business