Circa Las Vegas has joined forces with the San Diego Padres for the 2021 MLB season.
The adults-only resort will serve as an official sponsor and proud partner of its MLB companion.
• “The Padres are one of the most exciting teams in baseball right now,” said Circa CEO Derek Stevens. “We couldn’t be more thrilled to be a part of their upcoming season and bring a piece of the Vegas action to San Diego.”
• The partnership includes Circa advertising inside Petco Park, as well as TV and radio advertisement spots. The two brands will also implement a cohesive social media marketing strategy.
• Stevens also noted that they can extend the partnership beyond the 2021 season depending on results.
• Circa will also serve as the official ninth-inning sponsor of all Padres games.
• “We are excited to expand our brand to the Las Vegas market and work with such a cutting-edge and innovative property,” said Sergio Del Prado, Senior Vice President of Partnerships for the Padres.
• Circa continues to be the most sports-focused resort in Las Vegas. With amenities like the world’s largest sportsbook, Stadium Swim, Megabar and Victory Burger and Wings, a partnership with a professional team makes sense.